Vomit out your innerds!

by - 8:26 PM

SO. Got all my results :/ OHMYGOSH I only got 4 As.

Yes, I can kiss my chances of getting straight As goodbye!

BM - 55% (I know right. Pn Yean marked it and I only got SIX marks for my ringkasan ==)
BI - 86% (died at novel)
Maths - 81% (subjective got a couple of careless mistakes)
Science - 77% (died at classification and graph)
Sejarah - 56%! (I DIDN'T STUDY AND I GOT A C! HAHAHAHAHAHAH I felt happy XD)
Geografi - 58% (OH EM GEE. One question FIVE times correction!!!!!!!!)
KH - 52% (my D. == I suck at KH ok? D: I'm an undomestic person.)
Chinese - 65% (I GOT A B!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!Quite rare ok :D)
P. Moral - .................73%
P. Sivik - ...................70%
P. Seni - NINTY FOUR BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!
LOL Seni got like this positif negatif thingy and both TWENTY MARKS. And the orchid TWENTY MARKS.EASY A, EASY A. If not ah, DIE for sure XDDD
So yes.
I am a dumbo!

You May Also Like

0 comments