Graveyard

by - 11:39 AM

Ah yes. Went to Pahang yesterday for "Ching Ming" (it's this festival-ceremony thingy where the Chinese clean their ancestor's graves) for my Grandfather (may he rest in peace).

Parents wanted to buy the burnable iPad for him but decided against it LOL it would be funny to see my 80+ year old deceased grandfather to use an iPad when he never even saw an iPhone before.
My cousin got a new camera O: it's awesommeee.
Anyways, LOL not using the laptop for only one day and I already suck at the keyboard. LOL what the hell XD
I burnt my hand cos of the stupid incense thing. Urgh that stupid ash made a blister appear -.- trying not to break it or else the whole allergy cycle comes again. We burnt the Chinese paper money thing and stuff like that.
My hair smelt like someone farted smoke into it or something o.e so smelly. I felt dirty after the whole thing ended D:
My cousin is starting a business now with Polyshrink plastic. I got it too but not selling it. No time and no model.
It's like RM4 a piece? If you think that's expensive I tell you this la.
In one pack of Polyshrink plastic, there's 5 A4 pieces and in order to make one piece (about 2 cm x 2 cm) you need a 6cm x 6cm like that cos when it bakes it becomes harder and smaller. Shrinks 45%. So yeah. One A4 size piece of Polyshrink plastic can only make maximum 5 pieces. PLUS one pack of the plastic is bloody RM25 = one piece is RM5..which is quite expensive.
And she make is quite cute summore. You do the math.
I feel like making it XD You can buy it at Craft Haven at One Utama there :) It's really quite fun but you need to bake it la....
But whatever. I don't think you guys would actually go buy it XD like as if you have the time. She's having her semester break now so yeah that's why she's so free now.

You May Also Like

0 comments