Et tu?

by - 10:42 AM

I feel like I'm wasting my holiday away. Not sure if going to DBKL is necessary or not because EVERYONE SAYS DIFFERENT THINGS AND PN. NORILA IS SO CONFUSING. It's so frustrating I want to DIE.

Iiiiish. If Sejarah kerja kursus didn't exist, THESE DAMNED WHITE HAIRS WON'T SPROUT OUT RIGHT.
My white hair is partially genetical, mind you. My brother has alot of white hair and he's just 21. You would've thought he had white highlights or something.
Anyways, I'm going to Michelle's tomorrow for Oral. Screw you Pn. Yap.
Pn. Yap might be the only English teacher I don't like. She is SO FUSSY! This cannot, that must be like that bla bla bla. She's one of those "prim and proper" teachers that don't know that "Geo" is short for 'Geografi'.
Aiiii yo.
I am not amused, children..not amused.
Anyways, SENI FOLIO. I don't know WHAT is going on in the school's mind (IF THEY HAD ANY IN THE FIRST PLACE) to cram ALL the folios into such a short period of time PLUS the teachers somehow think it's very amusing to give our tugasan LATE.
Well, HAR-DE-HAR-HAR. And won't give us compensation summore.
HE-HE-HE-HE. How HILARIOUS.
Jeez! First KH then SEJARAH then SENI and sooner or later, GEOGRAFI.
They want us to DIE ah? Summore they don't show mercy in terms of homework. WE'RE NOT FREAKING ROBOTS YOU KNOW.
Yeesh. Weekends and holidays aren't fun anymore because we have so much worries on our heads. The councellors should be for the TEACHERS, not the students because obviously, we know who is in need of the MENTAL HELP, right?

You May Also Like

0 comments