The Big Guy Upstairs

by - 7:08 PM



picture's are kinda small haha. Went to the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale today with Verinia and her mom :) Verinia's mom is henceforth known in this blog post as mummy. Yes, I call her mom mummy too lol she's my mummy and my mom is my ma..deal with it :P
There were SO MANY people there. The building was oozing with people with their boxes and books. The books were dirt cheap. I got mine for RM8 each...so yeah. I got five books for RM40 :) what a steal! Usually RM40 only gets you ONE book. I got five! Feeling satisfied :)
After the book fair we went to Viva Mall for lunch. We went to this place...forgot what it's called but it's some sort of Taiwanese steak house :D Verinia was on her time of the month and she was craving for some steak so yeah went there. I opened the menu and saw the pictures and I'm like "I can't finish this." cos the portions looked huge..so mummy and I gorged on the salad bar..which isn't EXACTLY a salad bar. More like an all-you-can-eat bar with lots of snacks LOL
I had a salad first cos I thought the salad bar only includes the salad..until mummy told me the entire bar is part of the price so I helped myself to a small serving of nuggets and fries, a dollop of potato salad, some peppermint ice cream (smiles hehe), a bit of popcorn..yeah that's it.
Oh and the pictures on the menu? For illustration purposes only. When the meal came it was just a piece of meat (big, thank God.) on top of some onions. The "corn cob" turns out to be a big baby corn...served with beans. I was flabbergasted but at least the meat was nice :)
Verinia on her period = food hunt LOL she ate what I ate too XD When I helped her to take some water from the dispenser thingy, it was a total epic fail moment. A lady was there too and we were like "where's the button......" LOL then when we found it, I failed cos I couldn't stop the drink from pouring down from the dispenser XD and before that, I dropped my fork...TWICE. You could see the waiter (kinda cute by-the-way XD) was trying not to laugh but still smiled and help me pick them up AHAHAH Verinia was like "you fail!!" XD
After lunch, we went to F.O.S. cos mummy wanted to look at some stuff..so me and Verinia went clothes-hunting for a nice blouse to match her slacks. Found this earth-toned button up low neck blouse which was like, MADE for her or something. It made her waist look small and her boobs huge but proportional XD

*

Still reading "My Sister's Keeper" but slowly finishing it :)
I really feel sorry for Jesse..since no one ever paid attention to him. I can't believe they haven't figured out that he only became a delinquent because no one ever paid attention to him. He sets fire to empty warehouses and hides in the bushes waiting for his dad (Brian, a firefighter) to show up and putting it out. I read the synopsis in Wikipedia and turns out Brian paid him attention at some point of the novel I haven't reached yet and he found out that Jesse is actually the arsonist to all these fires..
There was one part of the story where he set a warehouse on fire only to find out that someone was in there but he passed out. Jesse saved the guy and left him outside, away from the fire and he waited for the firemen to think they saved a life.

And one part is in Sara's point of view..where Anna asks for $600 + from her parents and when they asked her why she said it was for hockey gear.
They didn't even know she played hockey. They were too wrapped around Kate that they never noticed anything or anyone around them.
When Anna got a letter from this US hockey goalie to join a hockey camp over the summer, Sara says no..because she's scared that Kate might need something else from Anna. You see, Anna is a designer baby..her embryo was picked by doctors to match Kate's needs. Anna was designed to donate her blood and platelets and stuff to Kate.
Anna probably just lost her chance to becoming a country representative...for Kate.

I have enough of posting now LOL okay. All for today :) byes

You May Also Like

0 comments