Oh God, Yes.

by - 9:10 PM

DISCLAIMER. 
WARNING: THIS POST WILL MOSTLY  BE DEDICATED TO HOT GUYS AND HOW MUCH I LIKE LOOKING AT THEM. PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE DISGUSTED BY MY HORMONAL TEENAGE FANTASIES.

Yeah hello there brave ones ;)
I'm on Wattpad again haha currently reading "The Deal with Mr. Player"
Read it, it's nice :) I also recommend "I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyl Records, Pitiful - I Know" .. I can tell you about it right now lol from what I remember of course cos it's been quite some time since I last read it.

OK so there's this two people - Lexi and Blake. They both had this deal - he will let her choose vinyl records from his Dad's collection if she helps him with his schoolwork. She agrees cos she loves them so much cos those vinyls are seriously vintage and expensive and shit.
Blah blah blah they both fell in love. He started hanging out at her house and she went to his house to tutor and stuff. They did a lot of romantic shit...
I'll skip all the juicy innards cos

  1. I forgot :P
  2. You guys can read it to find out - I'm promoting it, in a sense. Not because the writer paid me, but because it's just THAT awesome.
SO one day she was in his room and she found this box and she opened it to find alot of her stuff in there. Her lost ring, papers with her name...turns out he fell in love with her the first time they met in school. He just moved there and everyone ignored him cos he was the new kid but she tried to make friends with him. She sat down beside him in class and started talking to him but he just stared at her cos he was SUPER shy and she thought he was just some stuck up snob and hated him ever since.
Well - he was a stalker or something cos he collected all this shit. And he took that ring and held it in his pocket   debating whether or not to return it to her as an excuse to talk to her but Blake being Blake, he was TOO shy. 
It's all really sweet :) They married in the end lol he almost died first from a seizure (read to find out more - trust me, it will BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY) and then SHE almost died cos of bleeding when giving birth to their child.

IT'S SO SWEET! Don't YOU have your own fantasies of finding The One? Don't YOU fantasize sometimes (OK for me it's almost ALL the time but don't blame me, the taken ones in my class makes it really hard to ignore the warm embrace of love in the air LOL the love they eject from each other - it's insane) about doing all those sweet stuff with your boyfriend/girlfriend? Don't YOU get just a teeny bit jealous of how happy they are?

I mean, how can you ignore all these sappy but sweet stuff people post everywhere? All those pictures? Where they kiss and hug and when the guy kisses the girl's forehead and shit? How can you ignore those couples oozing love when you go out? I even see old people holding hands...it's so sweet! :D It shows that love can last till the day you turn old and have love handles and cellulite x)

***

ANYWAYS any of you guys who read romance novels. Do you guys get this heart-wrenching feeling in your chest when the two people (who are so in love with each other they don't know it) just hurt each other? Cos that happens to me all the time lol the way they describe the pain they feel - it hurts me and it's not even happening to me! 

Once I was reading this other book on Wattpad and the girl was all sad and shit cos he wanted her to kill him but she didn't want to cos despite what he did to her all the time, she loved him but he couldn't feel anymore cos his past girlfriend died (he's a vamp BTW)....she was crying and shit and he pulled her into his arms and crushed her into a hug and it was SO sweet!
Do you know how painful it was for me?? DO YOU? 
COS MY WHOLE CHEST ACHED LIKE BREAST CANCER.
For a second then though, I thought my boobs had a problem or something cos it hurt..SO MUCH.


God I'm weird XD drop a comment by the way, I like getting comments. Shows that someone is actually reading this lol :D

LOVE, moi.

You May Also Like

0 comments