Girl look at that body.

by - 10:35 PM

Woke up at 6am today to accompany Verinia to the park with her auntie and grandma..called her at 6.30 so she's really tired now XD

We speed-walked for half an hour until some certain unfortunate event happened and I went to her house (which was conveniently nearby) and bla bla bla...
Had a Pappa-Rich breakfast! Ordered toast with strawberry jam and butter. If I'm not wrong, they make their own jam lols..whatever. Verinia's grandma then couldn't finish her noodles and gave them to me. I could only stuff abit down XD
YES LA I KNOW I'M PATHETIC.
Then we went to Carrefour and then Verinia's other grandma's house to clean and stuff.
The construction people came to install the air-conditioner and I was really bored and Verinia won't play with me so I screamed "I AM RETARDED" at that air-con guy LOL I can't believe I did that.
Then I tried to rape her LOL

Reached her house again and I tried to rape her again.
I WAS HARRY FUCKING POTTER, PEOPLES. I had a blue wand and everything! :D
And then Verinia just HAD to stuff my face with that disgusting orange pillow of hers. It has her snot, tears and WHO KNOWS probably her pee.
Oh and we watched "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO. OMG obscene.
They stripped down to their birthday-suits (almost) and they were only wearing disgusting pieces of shiny briefs and wiggled their balls AND YOU COULD ACTUALLY SEE IT WIGGLE..on SCREEN!
But that song got stuck in my head lols. So yeah. Until now it's still stuck in my head.
GIRL LOOK AT THAT BODDEHHHH!
I bet none of you will dare to wiggle in the middle of the streets... BUT YOU SECRETLY WANT TO WHEN NO ONE'S LOOKING. You're gonna be like that retard in that Katy Perry "Peacock" music video thing LOL wear a bikini and ROCK THAT BODY!
I work out~



OK I'm tired.
PEACE OUT.

You May Also Like

0 comments