Everyday's a Gift and NOT a Given Right.

by - 11:29 AM

I was going to update yesterday...but Internet crashed cos of the thunder and lightning -_-

And now...I forgot what I wanted to blog about -_- right. LOL Dad's aggravated now cos my (very stupid...and irresponsible...and murderous) neighbour's (very annoying) Pomeranian decided to empty its bowels at the front door....again. And he just screamed at my brother to get him this brush for him and my brother was like, the fuck? Cos my Dad ain't the most specific person when he talks..and when he's aggravated and you ask him for confirmation, you get screamed at more for being a clueless imbecile who doesn't analyse the situation -_- he needs anger management classes...

ANYWAYS I'm gonna save you the rant (yet again) about my family and their obvious issues lol
GUESS WHO VOLUNTEERED to help Miss Lee sell Graduation Concert tickets? ME! And Michelle G! WHOO!
Yeah lol first day was completely embarrassing cos everyone was like "WTF are those two doing there?" and then they bend down to see the sign taped on the table, they smirk and they're gone.
No sales - First Day.
Second day I skipped lol cos I..just didn't feel like it. Went to Pavillion with Verinia and her Dad (henceforth known as Daddy...yes, Daddy. My Dad is Pa)...he had to go see a client at this hotel near Times Square so he dropped us off there.
Had a nice time :) got myself HOT magazine (cos Chris Evans, Ian Somerhalder and Hugh Jackman were in it) and SEVENTEEN (cos Taylor Lautner was on the front cover...and I really needed some magazines in my life now)...a pretty notebook (AEIOU Studios..best notebook makers around, next to MOOF and apparently to my new find, TYPO) with these cassette tapes and love quotes...a NEW DRAWING PEN! :D Oh and Verinia treated me to a Chocolate Cream Chip Frap from Starbucks.. THANKS, YOU!
Third Day (yesterday) - SALE! At least..about 18? lol yeah.
Improvement, I guess :)
If you're reading this, you can find me in front of the flag-pole on Monday - Tuesday at 7 am lol
And at the platform starting from reccess.
Yeap, I skip rehat now lol not like I did anything much but..whatever.
Yeah lol I'm bored with blogging now cos the Internet crashed again but SURPRISE, SURPRISE! I can still blog ._. weiird. Gonna go reset the modem..again.
Ta!

You May Also Like

0 comments