Just like the old days.

by - 12:59 PM

YO WASSUP lol
I'm bored. Just came back from breakfast and just like old times...I'm just gonna blog whatever pops in my head :) bear with me.
Mom didn't bungkus for the maid and now she's all pissed off and making alot of noise in the kitchen -_-
I'm gonna start a short rant about my maid now :D
She has really expensive tastes -,- she's pretty selective about her food and she won't eat the food she doesn't like and try to convince my brothers to eat them lol
And she's really lazy. REALLY, REALLY LAZY.
Okay you know what? Never mind lols cos y'know, if I were her, I'll make an even bigger fuss :P

My Dad should seriously calm his tits already. He's always so rushy-rushy and everyone's really tensed because he doesn't exactly have the best temper on Earth and can explode any second once aggravated or frustrated.
I saw this on Twitter: A Leo's problem is everyone's problem.
SO TRUE. Whenever he's mad or pissed off, the whole world gets aggravated too cos he's so frustratingly like THAT. No wonder he's always red in the face and his heart pressure is always high.

Ever heard of Ellie Goulding's song "Lights"? GO LISTEN if you haven't! :D it's nice! I just made it my ringtone lol :P

I'm Youtube-ing alot of Muse songs now lol currently listening to Uprising.
His voice is so...weird. Weird, but nice. It's like..."I-just-woke-up-but-I-feel-like-singing"
I dunno. It's just nice.

Right. I feel like shopping now :P Don't feel like watching a movie..parents want to watch "Real Steel" and I really wanted to watch that but now, I'm like whatever.

Nothing much I wanna say now lol :P um. Yeah. Bye :P

You May Also Like

0 comments