Happy day, Happy day :)

by - 5:36 PM

SO yesterday was my 15-year-best-friend, VERINIA KHOO'S 17th birthday! :D

I'm gonna save you the details, and let the pictures do the talking.. I posted them on Facebook, go take a look :)
Click HERE for the pictures! Leave a comment or something.

***

Today I went to KLCC with Mom again :) What I like about that place is hot guys are walking everywhere :PP and if you don't know me, I go HIGH when I see hot guys x) they fuel my energy bar.

We went to Vincci first but I was cranky cos I was abit hungry haha :P
We met my brother (we planned to meet there cos he had to go to college for awhile) and we went to DOME for lunch! :D I miss that place, we used to go there all the time for hot chocolate :)
I ordered a Caesar Pesto Chicken salad cos I can't finish anything else XD mom had a pie and brother ordered fish and chips.
MY SALAD WAS SO BIG. Honestly. But it was nice :) bacon :))) I like bacon :)))
Mom's pie was like...soup with a souffle-ish top.
Fish and chips was huge o_o
I was eating half-way through when BOOM this woman and (I think) her son came in.
*fans self*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

After lunch, brother went home so we went to Isetan cos Mom had to go get her pants from alterations.
And mom being mom, she stopped halfway to look at the shoes and clothes :| ish
WELL, turns out patience DOES award you!
There's this guy - he's a promoter at P.A. - and OMG *fans self more*
On a scale of one to ten, I give him a 9.5
YES HE IS THAT HOT. He's tall, has a nice defined jaw line, nice biceps, nice hair, nice body..
GOD :))))

And then Mom saw this awesome jacket that caught her eye - BOOM saw another promoter. He's a 7.5/10..still. Cute :) He smiled and BOOM nice teeth :D

Blah blah blah... we went to Cache Cache - again :P I got two new shirts there! Mom's like, addicted to red or something lol she kept throwing red stuff at me.
Then we went to Vincci. I got cranky again cos there were so many people there -_- and I was wearing hi-tops so I wasn't really into the shoe-trying she-bang.
But then mom kept throwing shoes at me and she's the type that thinks NO means YES.
I tried on a dozen flats until she threw me this pair that I actually liked lols
It's dark blue with a silver frilly-flower on top :D
Sorry I don't have the shirts' pictures :P lazy.

SO. Mom's like, next stop : Midvalley LOLOL
this is what happens when she doesn't go out for ONE day XD she was at home the whole day yesterday cos no one was home and she had a migraine XD

OKAY I don't have much to say now :) OH OH OH we were in the LRT going back home and there's this guy standing there all hot-ish (cos he is)
HE HAS A NICE NOSE. Like, all straight and shit 8D

YEAH nothing to say now :)
BYE PEOPLES.



You May Also Like

0 comments