Um. WHAT?

by - 6:13 PM

Yeap. IT HAPPENED AGAIN. Every year when the year-end's a-coming, problems start a-rising.

Like when I was 11 and I thought I lost someone's report card and I was paranoid cos I didn't know they have back-ups in the computer lol turns out I didn't lose it...it was just somewhere else in that darn locker.

I just got my first surat amaran.
Yeap.
WTF right? -_- I only got THREE mistakes.
THAT'S TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. My friends got more than me and yet they didn't get theirs!
WHAT IS THIS! Totally unfair.

  1. tidak hadir koko (persatuan BI)
  2. masih belum hantar buku kosa kata, telah banyak kali diminta hantar.
  3. rambut bejuntai, terlalu banyak kali diberi amaran oleh pengetua dan PK HEM, masih belum ubah.

Um. Well. EXCUUUUSE ME.
NUMBER ONE. I didn't come that day, so I didn't go (OBVIOUSLY)
NUMBER TWO. It wasn't me. I was one of the first people to pass it up. She wrote the wrong name!!
NUMBER THREE. OK I have no comment for this cos I actually did it.

SO. YEAH.
People everywhere around me got like 6-7..I only got 3 wei -_-

Maybe cos Pn. Yean wrote the third one and she's the only one in the whole universe who remembers to write SURAT AMARAN 1

-_- fml.

You May Also Like

0 comments