WHOO WHOO WHOO!

by - 2:36 PM

FIRST OF ALL. Steve Jobs died lol yeah

OK SECOND OF ALL. GD was found with marijuana. Not really surprising. He's kinda Western influenced and shit NOT THAT I'M SAYING Westerners are all drug sniffing-sex having whores....just well. Yeah. Koreans don't do drugs, it's like against this honour code to your family or something.
If they found TAEYANG with drugs, now THAT is news-worthy. Cos he's so innocent and stuff. Despite the mohawk, Taeyang's a sweetie-pie. Besides, his trainer will murder him if he did drugs lol

OKAY let's talk about exams. BM paper one was shit lols if the answers in the Facebook page were right, I'm a dead girl LOL
BI was OK....paper one was confusing..paper two section A..I never wrote that type before so I don't know..didn't do my best D: but section C was AWESOME XD Section B sucked cos those two pengawases WOULDN'T STOP TALKING. You know, the fat old one? The one that doesn't smile and wore this white number on Thursday? OMG THEY WERE SO NOISY AND ANNOYING I wanted to shush them but I scared later they complain and I die lols
Those pengawases have a record book or something? The teachers know EVERYTHING lol
Science was...OK :D paper two was easy :D
Geografi was OK too :D I got an A!
Sejarah was SO HARD. Usually the first question is the type that boosts your confidence and stuff? NOT THE CASE. I bet everyone was like "...what????" when they read the first question. WHO PUTS A KBKK QUESTION AS THE FIRST ONE?? I checked my answer with the Facebook one and I got a 46/60 though :D hope it's an A. Kudos to those who DID get an A though.

Maths, KH and BC coming up. WISH ME LUCK!

You May Also Like

0 comments