Um. Okay.

by - 11:06 AM

Me: Hey, what does your cousin do?

Mom: WORK la!
Me: *Well, DUH. He can't shit for a living right?* WHAT work?
Mom: Engineering. ASK PROPERLY NEXT TIME!
Me: ......



Um. Right. Okay. Fine.

*

Been talking with my brother about the future again and the college course of my choosing.

I don't want to make a huge mistake in choosing. I don't want to waste my life away doing something everyday that makes me feel like keeling over with nausea. I don't want to be one of those stereotyped people who wake up every morning dreading work.

I want to like what I do. I want to wake up every morning with a spring in my step because I love what I do. I want to open my office door breathing in excitement of what's in store for me today.

So, yeah. That's kinda hard if you're a fifteen year old who has no idea whatsoever on what you wants to be when you grow up. When you're going into form four and having to choose (hopefully I do get a choice) between Accounts or Science.

I guess I'm going to Science if I can cos there's more opportunities if you go into Science. Whereas if you go into Accounts, you don't get much of an opinion in picking a career to embark in.

I'm thinking maybe I should take up Interior Designing :) but Malaysia doesn't have a lot of job opportunities in Interior...cos there's not much of a demand cos people here prefer to use their gut instinct and just paint their walls a ridiculous shade of green and call it beautiful.
I LOVE looking into people's houses and looking at their furniture and the colour of the walls and the alignment of everything.

Somehow kitchens and toilets stay the most in my mind...is this an omen?

LOL leave a comment if you have your opinions on what you THINK is a good career choice :) it's the third button on top of the disclaimer.
Oh and please don't tell me to take up Zoology or Commerce. I'm hopeless in stuff like those.

You May Also Like

0 comments