Complaining?

by - 11:05 PM

Complaining. I do that a lot. There isn't a day where you wouldn't see me complaining about something. I can't help it, I'm a bossy-control-freak-dictator, it is what we do. I am also a girl, which makes it worse.

At one point of the year, you will see me giving a week long rant of my class. Sure, they can be pretty lovable, but sometimes I really feel like shoving them in a room for a few days so I can rest my brain. Sometimes I feel like dropping a huge anvil on them because of all the stress they cause me.

But you know, complaining gets you nowhere. I suppose that at one point in their lives, everyone will realise that. Sure, you can rant about stuff once in a while, but it's not gonna make the problem better isn't it? And I know you're rolling your eyes at me right now. Sure it's easy for me to say now. I know that when the time comes, I'll totally stress out and be a moody bitch for an hour before my nerves loosen.

Whenever I'm really stressed out and become really irritable, a small part of my brain starts playing all the good moments I've had with the stress-inducers in my life. How they made me laugh and stuff. But obviously I don't listen to that sane side of me, because I am very angry at you and I want you to know that so you'll never repeat it every again or I will be very annoyed. And you'll have to deal with the imaginary steam coming out of my ears. But my irritation at you will be painted all over my face.

My class gave me some pretty good times. They made me laugh, they support me.
They can be a big pain in the ass. Sometimes, I really think everyone of them is useless if left to fend for themselves. Sometimes, I think I'm supporting their dependency. 

I really hope they'll start writing their homework down. So I don't have to keep waking up to answer all their questions. So that when I come back from tuition, I can change and go straight to bed instead of answering their questions.

But I suppose that's what the class monitor is supposed to do. I suppose it's part of the job criteria. Leaders have stress too, you know. We may seem like we have nothing to do, but we do. And I ain't bragging or anything. Being a class monitor is a total stress job.

You May Also Like

0 comments