Don't save the last dance.

by - 12:52 PM


I'm a terrible friend.

Sure, there is that rare occasion where I help you out or do something for you. But really, I'm just a horrible friend with personality disorders. I have a dominance-induced passive-aggressive behaviour, and my compliments are like RM1000 bills - they don't exist.

My friends all have to endure the insults and mean comments I say impulsively. My verbal diarrhoea always hurt people deep down inside, and when I don't speak people cower in fear.

To girls, I'm too much of a guy and too mean to be one of them. To guys, I'm too much of a girl to be one of the guys. I'm basically my own gender, a totally new species whereby said species has friends but hardly anyone close.

I don't tell anyone about anything deep down. I'm not like one of those girls who pin their emotions on their tongue. Sure, I explode. That's what humans do. We explode.
But when explosions happen within the majority of the human race, they have friends who somehow get it. Maybe I don't make sense now, but just wait.
When you're rolling in the pits of your near-demise, let's see how many people will grab a chair and listen. They don't speak, they don't pat your back. They just sit there, listen to you and let you lie on their shoulder when you're done crying.

You May Also Like

0 comments