Money isn't the world.

by - 7:48 PM


Study shouldn't been stressful. We're supposed to treat exams like some small bump on the road - you slow down and just go over it.

I have exams next week, it's nothing much - just a small one that lasts four days. They call it intervensi SPM, and I don't know why. Intervensi should be intervention in English right? Intervention means The action or process of intervening. And to intervene is to interrupt. So it's an interruption of SPM? Does that even make sense? I don't know. We're just told to study for it. That's Asia for you.

***


Not being rich shouldn't stress you out. Having a fancy schmancy funeral doesn't make you anymore important after you die. We all die the same, period. It doesn't matter how you die, it doesn't matter how much money you had.
I suppose what matters is what you do with the money. Like, if I had the money, I will help the needy.

And not just any needy. The Needy need to be legit needy. The Needy should not consist of lazy hobos looking for some easy cash. The Needy should really need the help, The Needy should be almost helpless. If you are not really in need, then you are not part of The Needy, at least not in my context.

You May Also Like

0 comments