Propaganda

by - 10:49 PM

So auspicious colours for Rat borns like me for the year 2013 is black, blue and green. I have a theory.

Since it's the year of the snake, and according to the food chain, we provide snakes with their much needed energy, if you know what I mean. If you don't, it basically means snakes eat rats.


so obviously our colours are dark. Black and blue to hide at night, so the snakes don't notice us if we breathe really really really slowly. And green to hide amongst the grass, as a sort of camouflage.
Feng Shui people obviously never heard of the snake's infra-red and vibration sensitivity. We have to keep it under the radar.

Just my luck that 2013 is my SPM year, right?

***

My Physics tuition teacher told us to take our SPM exams next year instead. Cos he said last year's batch get their SPM results one day before election, and they're gonna give out A's like candy and use the high straight A statistics as propaganda for elections. 
Which also means that scholarships will be given here, there, everywhere until the government will have a fund shortage, and market rates are already going down as it is. So there won't be any money for our scholarships funds, and to prevent the over-granting of scholarships, they'll pull the grade up and we'll all fail and hardly anyone will get any scholarships.
Plus he says it's the year of the Rat, so sucks to be us. 

I told my mother these interesting facts, and she said "your teacher must be one of the Pakatan Rakyat" 


You May Also Like

0 comments