Shopping Haul!

by - 6:37 PM

More CNY shopping today with my Mom and her sister (known as Beh Yi, Hokkien for Xiao Yee aka small aunt). We went to Midvalley!


My Mom got a lot of her Feng Shui and Tibet-luck-Om stuff. I got a 50 year old 12-eye Dzi bead for my education. Also a couple of Om pendants, which I'm chaining onto my pencil case for luck. The Dzi bead goes around my neck, so fingers crossed that Pn Yean won't rampas it. DZI BEAD AND OM PENDANTS, DO YOUR JOB.

I also got my Ba Zi counted. The guy said that I have a very strong 9 or something like that. Which basically means I am extremely stubborn about my beliefs. NO ONE CAN MOVE THIS ROCK. I am pretty stubborn, and I am also quite impulsive. Especially with my words. He said that sometimes, without realising, I hurt people with my words haha. I know right. Every day when I shower and take a review of my day, I realise that I said a lot of spiteful things.


I am sorry if I ever hurt you. I probably only mean it on the inside.

He also said that I am a responsible leader.
My Mom went to this other person, and that lady said I am a responsible leader too.


SMUGNESS LEVEL: INFINITY.
But everyone agreed that I was a stubborn bitch with a really bad temper.

***

I got a pair of jeans, a dress and a pair of shoes too! :D 

Red Godiva Dress: MNG ; Pink skinnies, Uniqlo

wedges, Lewre
Life is pretty good right now :) Guess how much those shoes cost. GUESS. JUST GUESS.
It costed me RM35! THIRTY FUCK BUCKS. FOR A PAIR OF WEDGES!!


You May Also Like

0 comments