Irony.

by - 9:19 PM

I went to AEON Mahkota Cheras today :) was actually going to get some pasta sauce for the macaroni but end up...hahahaha CNY drink shopping. People buy biscuits, we buy maggi.

Anyway, you know those aisle signs? In case you haven't noticed them, they're that sign hung from the ceiling telling you the different foods and where they are.

I saw "weight management" and typical me, I wanted to see what it was cos. Y'know. It's a freaking hypermarket. Usually these things will be at the organic section. I went to see, and I was greeted by junk food.



My Mom wouldn't let me take a picture cos she said the authorities will make me delete it anyway.
HIDDEN MESSAGE IN HER WORDS: don't you dare embarrass us.

Nice to know what Aeon thinks weight management foods are hahahahaha so ironic.

You May Also Like

0 comments