Carnival Day 15.06.2013

by - 11:35 PM

So today is our rumoured to be last carnival day of SMK Seri Mutiara cos it's Mr. Lim's last year soo.. lol

My class was selling fried noodles. At first, when I heard about it I was like ._. okay what lol


plus teacher said we're only gonna have eggs, bean sprouts and fish cakes in it and I was like ... that's so bland! but y'know, I wasn't there for a week and they have obviously put alot of thought in it so I backed off. In fact, my wonderful assistant in the form of Fiona was very wonderfully organized. She arranged everything from top to bottom, and I'm very proud of her for not freaking out cos the assistants I've had in the past years....

anyway, the start of the day was pretty crappy cos the bilik masakan wasn't open until 7.30am and the guard didn't open the nearest gate so we had to take the long way t-.-

after everything was settled, teacher started her "masterchef witch-craft" and taught Dimples and Fiona how to prepare the noodles and stuff. The noodles ended up good! In my opinion, it was a little bit salty, but to everyone else it was really spicy which was odd to me cos I normally cannot stomach spicy foods but it was pretty much OK to me.


I'm really lazy to blog right now but the bottom line is, the day was pretty good, but not the kind of epic that stays in your memories for years to come. More of an okay, that's out of the way kind of good. The performances were good though. Kudos to the performers for their hard work and dedication!



One of the performances by ex-students of SMKSM. I swear the entire time she was dancing, I was focusing on her shirt, WILLING it to not fly up too high or her dignity will go down the drain. But this performance was among my favourites (though it resembled more of a aerobics dance, but they incorporated some pretty awesome edgy moves so it's pretty awesome.)



another performance by another ex-student of SMKSM, his brother and 2 of our own seniors. Eventhough they pretty much used the same music for every dance they perform, they never cease to amaze. And that line is one of the cheesiest lines I've ever said, please forget that and save me from eternal embarrassment.



Last, but not least, UNIQ! I bet the guys sitting in the front row had the time of their lives, seeing so many hot girls dancing in front of them, practically selling their butts for free HAHAHAHAH sorry, that was crude.


their performance wasn't that bad either! Good moves, good songs. The fact that two girls bumped into each other in the starting showed people that these girls are real.

is this like a corny fest for me or what. Why is everything I write so corny now.


You May Also Like

0 comments