Cik Wani & Encik Midi

by - 2:10 PM

So yesterday was our practical teachers' last day. On Wednesday, they actually bought a cake for us to say goodbye :)


The cake was pretty awesome. It was chocolate with chocolate and chocolate.
The bastards in the class wouldn't take the cake I cut cos they're all greedy people for the chocolate pieces. I got frustrated halfway cutting and just told the people who wanted the chocolate pieces to just take them already so I can cut properly -.- Fuck you bastards lol make my life so hard.


Took a bunch of photos with Cik Wani's camera (I think it's hers.) and we kept trying to make him and her sit together haha its the same conspiracy as the one back in Form Two between Miss Nurul and Mister Connelly. Me and Michelle used to go all "Conelleeehhh" everytime we see her HAHAHAHA anyway, moving on..


So this is VT trying desperately to push Cik Wani closer to Encik Hamidi HAHAHAHA we're so stupid.


This is us trying to convince them to cut the cake together HAHA and they were all "NOOOOOOOO"

The class that day was about our menstrual cycle and the formation of a foetus. In the end, there was this song and Encik Hamidi caught us on video singing the Blood Song HAHA



We actually sang "beloop" cos we didn't know it was blood HAHAH we fail.

His last slide :)

Yellow one is 5S1's envelope of comments, One with cartoon man in front is obviously 4S2's. 4S2's card-book thingy for them is so funny lol they drew him I think and it looks like some Dragon Ball character HAHAHA. The one in the middle is by me ME MEEEE HAHAH must take credit ok. I spent one hour brainstorming and getting it done. And by brainstorming I mean googling farewell card pictures :P I am a victim of lack of originality. I found the design here.

On his Facebook Timeline, he wrote:

A mother to one of my students came to me and said "haiyoo my daughter wants to find a boyfriend like you Cikgu Hamidi. Now you can call me mummy". You see, this is one of the good things teaching at school where there are less than 10 male teachers. You suddenly become a David Beckam or Henry Cavill or something. HAHAHA I laughed really hard at those comments. Love you kids, really. More to come! 

Isn't that adorable lol. And completely true.



Dedicating this to Encik Hamidi and Cik Wani :)



You May Also Like

0 comments