Conversations with my Mom.

by - 12:17 PM

Everyone who has ever seen/met my Mom tells me the same thing:

your Mom is so scary looking ...

And yes, she is scary looking. And when she starts interrogating/reprimanding you, it's the scariest shit ever. When she scolded one of the girls under her in the office, she flipping made her cry. People are just basically afraid of my Mom and they all prefer my Dad cos he's good with people..just not necessarily his own family but whatever...........................

Conversation One with My Mother:

Mom: I told you to clean the window sills everyday, did you do it?
Maid: Yes, Ma'am. (she pronounces Ma'am as Mum..lol.)
Mom:

Maid:.. no ma'am.

Conversation Two with My Mother:

Me: *arranges vegetables on basket* (its some sort of ritual we do before refrigerating them.)
few minutes later..
Mom: QIANNNN!!!!! (my chinese name.)
Me: WHAT WHAT WHAT!?
Mom: Is this how you do work properly?! *takes vegetables out of their small plastic bags and opening up the newspaper wrapped ones*
Me: I do this all the time....(and no one ever said it was wrong!)
Mom: You're supposed to take them out of their small bags! And then open up the newspaper a little or else they'll get hard/wet/not good anymore!
Me: How was I supposed to know!?
Mom: IT'S COMMON SENSE!
Me: I'm not a farmer..this is farmer knowledge!
Mom: YOU ALSO CAN SAY FARMER LA.
Me: *wtf!??!?!* YEAH and I'm obviously not a farmer!
Mom: *le sigh*

You May Also Like

0 comments