Yes, It's true.

by - 6:11 PM

Yes, it is true that I draw my eyebrows.

SORRY I HAD TO GET IT OUT OF MY CHEST. I figured that its unrealistic if a girl can grow up without ever putting on make-up. Even on a daily basis. Not that I do it on a daily basis lol have you seen me when I wake up!?


but on the weekends, when I feel like it, I slab on some BB cream lol.

Some girls out there AHEM AHEM I KNOW YOU FEEL THIS WAY COUGH COUGH COUUGHHH grew up with the stereotype around them that they're tomboys and they shall be tomboys forever and when they come to the point of their lives when they want to experiment with make-up, they don't cos its awkward and they're scared people will make fun of them.

Am I just talking about myself lol you should SEE the dirty looks my Dad gives me whenever he sees cosmetics LOL even acne serums. He keeps going all "in my days, students_______________" and I'm like

Heard that, had enough of it. So anyway, yes. I do draw my eyebrows. But I don't do it with a pencil, I use my Benefit Brow Zings brow powder my Mom got me :D cos once I went for eyebrow waxing lol

I don't trust brow threading cos I've read really bad experiences from people out there who went for threading lol. My cousin went for threading when she went to Taiwan and in that period of time she had the scariest looking eyebrows EVER. It's not like they exaggerate the arch, they made it too thin! Not PnHeratini too thin but y'know..scary thin.

Benefit Brow Bar. Waxing brows costs RM38. It doesn't hurt too much, it just tingles (you can trust me when I say it only tingles. Some people just say it tingles but it actually feels like someone's raping your skin) and then they'll try to make you buy their products SO KEEP YOUR FEET ROOTED OKAY. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS.

Though their pore-fessional is quite good, according to my Mom who is currently using it. And it's true! Her pores DISAPPEARED. But that's only if you have giant-ass pores la lol.

Anyway, just got a new toner today :D Dr G. Balancing Toner. The Sasa girl said it's good for combination skin and it had pretty good reviews. FINGERS CROSSED.

And if you ever see SuKin toner. Don't.

At first it's okay. After that I used Herbaline's moisturising toner (I had it, after my facial) and switched back..it was horrible. MY SKIN WAS SO DRY.


And that might sound good to y'all but it ain't. It only feels dry for like 10 minutes.

Last time when I was using my Origins Toner it was fantastic. But it was also RM100 per bottle lol so nevermind.
This Dr G one is RM69/150ml which will probably last you 2-3 months.


You May Also Like

0 comments