Two Hot Guys.

by - 8:36 PM

I wanted to blog about my Taiwan one-day tour but Blogger hates me today and won't let me upload all the photos and I got impatient so whatever. Nothing interesting happened anyway lol

Instead, I'm blogging about this movie I watched while on my TV-movie-marathon (bloody telephone wire putus so I had no wifi, therefore I resort to lying on the sofa watching movies all day. Call me what you want, I already know I'm lazy and I should've done some studying.)

And I watched "This Means War" starring Reese Witherspoon, Tom Hardy and Chris Pine.


This movie wasn't life-changingly awesome but it was pretty entertaining. Especially since Reese Witherspoon is flipping hot (yes, I am not a lesbian.) and you have the delectable Tom Hardy and Chris Pine doing stupid (but funny) stunts to win the girl. 

I'm not going into the story cos I'm lazy and this is not an info-post. This is a post of two hot guys. Two very hot guys.


See, the problem I have right now is deciding which one is better. I mean, if you were Reese Witherspoon in the movie, who would you choose!? I'D RATHER DIE THAN CHOOSING ONLY ONE. It's either I get them both or I walk. 

So here you have FDR (Chris Pine) who is taller than Tuck (Tom Hardy) and has better eyes. And he looks better in a suit. And those eyes.

Damn those eyes.

Those are the eyes you just melt into. You just get weak in the knees as those blue crystals look into your soul. You forget your own identity looking into those eyes. You forget about the rest of the world. Cos in the moment when you're being sucked into those blue vortex of pure awesomeness there's only you, and him. 

AND HE CAN FLIPPING USE A GUN AND KICK BUTT. WHICH IS SO COOL AND SEXY AND OMG I CAN'T EVEN.

But then you have Tuck.

Tuck is the relatively nicer guy in the movie. He's the nice, sweet, kind one that well at one point of time you love him so much, but he's kinda boring. But he's adorably kind and caring and he listens and stuff, but in the end he can get kinda boring.

But its Tom Hardy, people.


This was the scene when he brought Reese to a paintball war where he went bezerk and "killed" (in paintball war sense) everyone. He went all out cos they bugged her house and heard her tell her friend that he's sweet and all but kind of boring and he's like all, "i can be fun too!" in that ego that we all know men have. Irritating, but funny sometimes. 

So Tom Hardy is shorter than Chris Pine, but he's British! And he can kick crime in the butt too! 

And the size of Chris Pine's head is irritating. it's not big, but it's long. Which is kind of weird cos his face isn't long, his head is. 

But Tom Hardy's lips irritate the hell out of me. They're so thick! I'm sure they're great in kissing but in photos, they're really weird and out-of-place. 


But his body is so hot and he has tattoos which is probably wrong in your parents' eyes but you gotta admit, they're pretty damn sexy. 


So who would you pick? Reese's character (Lauren, I think.) picked FDR. He's the bad boy of the movie and obviously, like all cliched stories she totally changed him and his ways and he was like, I never felt like this before and stuff. It's all sweet and stuff cos Tuck got back together with his wife (in the start of the movie, they were divorced)  

BUT WHO WOULD YOU PICK? Just keep in mind that it's pretty hard for a guy to keep his body in shape when he's older. Plus Chris Pine looks good in a suit. And we all know George Clooney is old but still looks good in a suit. George Clooney is old, but he has that sophisticated vibe y'know? Whatever. 


btw, please enjoy this gif file of Jensen Ackles (who is also very, very, very good looking.) 


;)

You May Also Like

0 comments