Mess.

by - 8:20 PM

My parents are getting annoyed with the fact that I dump my books on the sofa and leave it there lol. Before you go all "padan muka" on me, hear me out. I tried rearranging my stuff, I really do. I make new patterns in my cupboard and shit. But it always gets messed up again. Why?


  1. Third-party access. AKA my brother uses the cupboard too. He dumps his bag there and his bags SMELLS, has no shape and it..smells. Ew.
  2. I have a lot of stuff. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. Being Ketua Tingkatan means you get shit-loads of paper. Not to mention teachers are so unpredictable with what they want that I just HAVE to keep everything. I keep my exam papers, my old notebooks, my old everything. Workbooks here and there, reference books, my own recreational books.. I'm swamped!
  3. When I come back from school/tuition, I eat and KO. 
  4. Referring to number 3 ^^^^ means that I don't prepare my bag until the next morning, which I rush on. 
  5. The place I put my text books? FULL. The place I put my exercise books? FULL & VERY MESSY. So I dump my reference books into a box and the rest on the sofa for easy access.
  6. I do not have my own room, therefore I rely on the dinner table. I do have a study table, however I fail to comprehend my parents' logic when they situated it in one of the most inconvenient places ever, not to mention most uncomfortable. They placed it in a corner where there's no fan, hardly any light and infested with mosquitoes. So I just keep my craft stuff there. It's not even a table, its this huge-ass cupboard thing that has a huge lid that becomes a makeshift table when you pull it out. Plus my brother who has insecurity issues dumps his books and his huge-ass heavy-ass bag on the chair. So even if I want to sit there I can't. Unless I want to find somewhere to temporarily put the bag and the books. Which if I do, I'll get a lot of shit from him.
I am confident that the 6 reasons that I have put out is sufficient enough. I mean, I have to do my homework on the dinner table. And there's no fan. Well actually now there is but everyone else hogs it eventhough they said the fan will be useful for me when I do my homework.


And you guys can argue that I have the weekends. WRONG. I certainly do not have the weekends. And when I do, it's a sacred day where I certainly do not want to do anything but relax. 

You May Also Like

0 comments