Soya Bean

by - 10:25 PM

So my Mom bought this machine that makes juice and smoothies and such..she's using it for making soya bean now and oh my god lololol.

She bought that machine like ages ago and is only using it now. And the soya beans she bought were in our kitchen for a few months. So naturally it accumulated lots of those pesky bugs you find in rice. And I had to pick them out -_- and they do not die in water.


after that, we found out that the plug is not the conventional Malaysian 3-pin plug. It had 3 pins, but in a different style. So my Mom got frustrated when she couldn't find her adapter. We found the adapter and we were like YAY!

Then turns out the bloody plug doesn't even work with the adapter.


So I connected the machine/blender thingy with our electric kettle socket..and it fit, and when we plugged it in, I was like PROCEED WITH CAUTION. which made my Mom giggle hahaha so far, so good.

NO EXPLOSIONS!

I just googled the sockets and they're the same socket and according to Wikipedia, they have Earth wires so thank godd...

but its not done yet so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed our kitchen doesn't combust in flames because we so direly need to make homemade soya bean.

You May Also Like

0 comments