Interestingly Taipei

by - 12:00 AM

You know what, screw the whole idea of having posts on "Taipei Day ___" cos I don't remember everything. I just remember snippets of the day and how annoying some things were and stuff like that. So I'm just gonna randomly post photos in maybe chronological order. Nicknames I give to people around me are completely fictional and unreal and any circumstances in which is coincidental is merely coincidental.


On Friday, my aunt and uncle brought us to dinner out at Tang Gong Mongolian BBQ. The place was all antique and old but the food there was :)


So here are the pictures I took. I only posted the ones that might not make you drool in envy. 

so here's the table. HAHAHA THIS IS SO RANDOM. Like, hey this is the table we sat at. Okay moving on.

So here's what I first had. This is how you do it. You take a bowl. It's a buffet style and you choose your choice of raw meat ranging from chicken meat, deer meat, mutton, beef, and pork. Then you add vegetables cos that much meat is too sinful. Then you add the oils and sauces for flavour. 


And then you give it to these BBQ masters and drool as you wait. Suffer in silence, betch.

And the finished product. It doesn't look good, but MAN does it taste good. 

The signature sesame biscuit.

I lied.

And when you don't want to go back and line up for your BBQ meat, you can shabu-shabu the raw meat given to you.

And once you're done, you have a selection of desserts. I went for the healthy option of fruit cos I'm awesome that way. Or you can make your own ice-kacang, ice cream or have their warm jelly that looks and taste like Turtle Jelly (not made by real turtles, I think.)

My mom's friend and her sisters.

My cousin, aunt and Mama.

My aunt perasan-ing.

Like mother, like daughter. Same pose geh. Me and my cousin. 

I will post more later this week. Just not now cos man, I am tired and I miss my bed. 



You May Also Like

0 comments