Taipei Day Whatever

by - 12:17 AM

Taipei Day Two wasn't so eventful so I'm just going to blog about my favourite place in Taipei so far - WU FEN PU! This place is a wholesaler retail place and they don't open on Mondays and before 1pm. So you better go there after 1pm or you won't be layan-ed haha.

Wu Fen Pu is so awesome


the clothes there are the kind you see in those Facebook blog shops. If you're like me, and only look at what's trending but don't wear trends - the shirts cost about NT250-350 :) which is pretty darn cheap if you ask me. 

So here are the pictures -

In the bus on the way to Wu Fen Pu!

Self explanatory. It's the road to awesomeness.

This shop was so punk lol they sold all these clothes I only dream of having the confidence to wear in KL LOL

This shop is nice! The shopkeepers are friendly too and they will recommend you pants to go with the shirts you choose and are overall Very Nice People.

I saw this dog that has clips on its ears, its tail is shaved, the fur on its body is really short and its obese. I call this dog abuse lol.

I just liked the outfits on display. I love the olive green jacket on the model second from the left. But I don't think I'll wear it sooo.. :/

Another example of dog abuse lol. It has tiger prints over it and its REALLY FAT. SO FAT. My aunt told me to not get close or it might bite me and I was like wtf, it can barely move its own feet apa lagi go chase after people -.- 

purchases of the day!

because batman is bloody awesome. BATMAN DUNUNUNUNUN.

My aunt bought me jeans :)

the floral jeans my aunt bought for herself. She liked it until my Mom told her it looks like pyjamas pants HAHAHA


The day was pretty good for me :) I like shopping haha. The shirts, I love :3



Thank you mama :D 

You May Also Like

0 comments