Aihs.

by - 8:36 AM

Okay. Zanne told me about Cik Siti Sharifah, you know, the FAT FAT lady. The "teacher".
The first time I saw her she was soo...NICE! She actually SMILED!
But then, ALL OF A SUDDEN, she became this HUGE monster. And I mean it.
HUGE.
MONSTER.

She never smiled or anything nice anymore.
No more MISS nice fat lady.
You know, I think all those "ciks" at school are cranky. Must be frustrated at the fact that they are NOT MARRIED!!
No wonder. With her attitude, no one will want to go even 1 mile away from her. See her and DIE!
Anyways, Zanne told me that Sakthis was like laughing hard (very Sakthis-ish..LOL Sakthis-ish) And then Cik Siti pull his side-burn.
WHAT THE HELL?!
We can't learn Sejarah happily anymore because of teachers of her kind...
Can't laugh. Geez.
And then Tung See Yen ask what was her name,
And then the teacher say "you see, someone still don't know my name."
SHE VERY FAMOUS MEH?
Huh. If famous hor, is FAMOUS FOR HER BIG FAT TRUNK TIED UP TO HER ABDOMEN.
She shall always be famous for her FAT-NESS and UNKIND-NESS of a teacher.
What happened to the people who made school look so fun loving and stuffs like that that we WANT to come, not because we're forced to.
Gone were the days I WANTED to go to school.
And I can't believe people think I hate holidays. What an insult.
You guys really misunderstand me ALOT.
What. A. "FRIENDSHIP".
Huh.

You May Also Like

0 comments