Howdya Like It?

by - 9:11 AM

NEW SKIN!! :D
Like it? I know I do!!! :B
Cool.

***
Anyways, yesterday, Cik Shafar told us that Wednesday we had to cook..
FRIED RICE!! :D
I team up with Kimberly, Greenie and Trisha! :D
Trisha looked really weird when she widen her eyes and say she wanna bring sausages. O.O
Scary more than weird actually.
Anyways, erm..
OH! Yesterday also got PJK and Cik Khoo has this idea of us being bionic girls
She ask us to run 10 rounds.
Ohmigoodness how come she didn't run I have no idea.
Anyways...
Dunno why I run butt will pain wan. Stupid =.="
And then collar bone ache! o.O"
WHY PAIN AT ALL THOSE WEIRD PARTS?!
*aihs*. I'm too weird to be true -.-"

***
I'm gonna make two anouncements here:
One:
THANK YOU CHEW SUE ZANNE FOR BEING A LOYAL VISITOR :)
Everyday also got come. ily :X

Two:
Since erm I will be away for Chinese New Year and I won't be able to blog,
I better say this now before I forget.
February 20th is mybloggyheaven.blogspot.com's FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!!
WHOOOOO!!
Now-almost-one-year-old-already!!!
*sniff* I'm so proud of you mybloggyheaven.blogspot.com!!
:')

You May Also Like

0 comments