Hello 2010!

by - 10:08 AM

Heyyy!
Finally back at MALAYSIA!!
And thanks for the New Year wishies. :) Love you lots :)
Au Revoir 2009, bonjour 2010! :DDDDD
I'm trying to learn french! :)
I went to Art Friend at Takashimaya ..!!
That place was AWESOME!! Well, awesome if you love craft and stuffs. I got four copic markers!! >w< style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0);">JUMP RINGS *finally* and also...erm...also went to URBAN WRITE and bought MORE scrapbook papers! Sooo much cheaper than Malaysia. :)
Then erm....
had lunch at Crystal Palace...portions was small!!
Also had lunch at Victorian Peak (another day, another place) at Orchard Central!
That was awesome!!
Go to Orchard Central's ELEVENTH floor! Damn tall...so scary *brr*
48 dollars for FOUR people..considered cheap already okay, counting the fact that the place is so nice!! :) My dad kept complimenting them and the staffs showered us with cards (business cards).
Anyways~
My parents, grandparents and aunts kept nagging me to cut my finger nails cos they were so long. My little cousins kept grabbing my hands and looking at my nails LOL
Oh oh oh and saw Alvin THE NEWBORN BABY. So cute ^^
Okay.
Done.
Bye.

You May Also Like

0 comments