Hiaskan Kelas

by - 6:57 PM

Today got school...ganti Chinese New Year holiday one...
Whole day hiaskan class :)
Cut cut Paste Paste.
I got pissed.
I was the only one doing the candy land!!!!
After they like fuss for about 1/2 hour
and then all. Left. To. Me.
Everyone fuss over Daniel Chan's birthday cards. MICROSCOPIC Birthday cards.
Wasting the paper on the way.
Not only teacher's paper. MINE also.
And then AI YA.
I don't wanna talk about it.
My journal knows everything and GNI, YOU SUCK SO HARD!!!
:) Let me say it again.
YOU SUCK SO HARD, GNI!!!
Hehehe. Tough luck trying to get me to tell you who's GNI.
Anyways.
Cooled down at recess.
And then went back to class and helped do the firefly thingy.
I HELPED OK.
With the moon and the pink CAT (if you don't see it, you don't have a creative mind) and the fireflies!
Nice to say that I helped. :B
Anyways,
after we arranged everything.
Haven't done the grass yet. :(
Gonna cut it . The after that gonna do the candy.
AAARRGGHH WHY ME.
I also got homework wan OK.
Haiz.
Frustrated.

You May Also Like

0 comments