New Bag!

by - 7:48 PM

Hey dear readers!!!! :D How's your day?
Well you might not tell me so..erm..
at least I asked right? Lols.
Anyways, went to Jusco with parents today~
It's a Sunday ritual. Grocery shopping.
I got a really really really BIG school bag :B
Black and light blue, nothing fancy. JUST TOTALLY HUMONGOUS.
At least it's better than orange. Yuck.
Besides, baby blue is one of my fav colours!!! :)
I am trying really hard to make this post colourful...
Anyway, I'm doing a top-secret project now. :D
Oh. And I LOVE LITTLE BLACK DRESS BOOKS. :B
They rock. X)
I'm wondering why I read so much fiction.

***
Okay. Lame post here. Leave if you want to. Won't hurt me. Much. >:o
Oh. And. Erm. I'm. Stuck. Here.
I AM GETTING WEIRD AND LAME. D8
Cos I'm a RANDOM-ER. ^^
Random-ers are really weird. And lame. So..
BEWARE!! I can be as lame as lame can bring.
Oh and is it OK if I learn drums or guitar?
I'm thinking of the theory exams and stuffs. I'm quite lazy right now to think about those.
I'm getting lazy like my fellow friends.
Oh no.
WHAT IF I GET THE SLOW WALKING DISEASE FROM THEM!?
I DON'T WANNA WALK SLOW!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
No offence.

You May Also Like

0 comments