Yesterdayyy :)

by - 8:56 AM

Yesterday was kinda fun..
FINALLY EMO SEASON IS OVER!!
Almost? Maybe, Maybe not :)
Yesterday walk here and there...quite fun actually, get to skip class :X
At BM Class, kena marah by Pn. See cos we were noisy.
But part of the fault is mine!!!
I'm very very very scared.
Then at recess go join Wenwen, Zanne and Cheryl. Michelle went back home cos of a headache.
Me and Cheryl were observing someone and counting her hair LOL
Then when we go up, Wenwen, Cheryl and Zanne became CRAZYY!!!
Hell, they simply go smack or hit someone then apologize.
Almost everyone kena. >:)
I didn't join in because I was kinda lazy lol
That's me for the world.
Too lazy to have fun lols.
Siang Er said that depression can lead to pimples.
So I am trying to be happier now cos pimples are popping around my nose and forehead.
Not fun to see, not fun to touch.
MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! D8<
Have to be happier.
Anyways, at Sivik class, the beloved CIK AQMAR let us do our own stuffs.
I had nothing to do so I wanted to sleep larh
but then Wenwen was laughing so loud. I got annoyed lols and then ask her what's wrong with her =.="
Slept for a few minutes only larhh!! NO USE WAN!
Then finally Wenwen stopped laughing and then we made the sticks for the windmills at the back of the class (notice board).
I AM SO CRAZILY PROUD OF US!! Such beauty in the notice board LOL
PLUS this year with Form Fours, so I expect them to be much more mature?
Cos they are so so so much better than last year punye Form Two people.
The 2F last year ripped and conteng-ed everywhere.
Summore leave rubbish everywhere and blame us innocent Form Ones.
Form Four so much better. No rubbish at all :)
All so neat!!!! So darn happy :)

P.S. Can you guys help me click the ads? Thanks :)



You May Also Like

0 comments