Lot 10 and Money River

by - 10:25 PM

Today went to Lot 10.. :)
Went to Lot 10 and mum wanted to buy lingerie... -.-""
So....erm...
bla bla bla..
went to get my big brother's clothes at UnionBay.
I was damn hungry then so went to the food court downstairs.
According to my mum, it's filled with KL and PJ's most-loved-foods.
I ate Minced Pork Noodles P: Then for dessert ate some ice from Ice Room.
Mango flavour and Green Tea.
Sorry no pictures :)
Mango one had chocolate sprinkles, mango (duh) and some sort of black colour dot-thing.
Green Tea had corn flakes (o.O") and Red Bean.
Damn nice! You guys should try it!!! At the Food Market Floor. You sendiri cari lah.
After lunch, went to Sungai Wang.
I bought new shoes :)
A pair of purple flats with star, circle and square studs.
Another pair of black and pink sneaks.
:) Satisfied :)
Oh and currently HAT CRAZYY!!!!
Went into this shop cos my cousin wanted to get a pair of boots so I tried on all those hats!!!!
Wanted to get one but..sadly, didn't.
Then afterwards, went back to Lot 10 cos aunts want to get bed sheets.
My goodness. Today I trained my biceps, quadriceps and ham string LOL
Help them take all those stuff. Aduih. Pain gila my hands.
Oh oh oh and I got a 10 pack of Stabilo Point 88!! :D
Thanks mum. Ily :)
Then walk walk walk.
7:45 p.m. only start to go back.
12 hours of shopping. Record, eh? ;)
Then for dinner cos we were reaaally tired, settled for the nearest porridge shop at LenSen.
There's this little boy that was really nice,
He was like a little helper LOL
So obedient :)
Anyways..
Nothing else to say. :X
So..buh-bye.
P.S. Maybe getting a haircut tomorrow... :S

You May Also Like

0 comments