I'm ALIVE!!! :D

by - 9:18 PM

HEEEEY. Couldn't online cos I had tuition and also this week start ko-ko...
so now my only free days are FRIDAY, TUESDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY.
Aihs. OH THE AGONY. Must.. SURVIVE. D:
Okay.
Ahem.
Thursday got Meranti thingy right and then need to go early to school la
Wearing the PJK clothes to school and then thank-goodness I tucked in my shirt cos there she was -- PENGETUA (wearing pink by the way whoot).
But then because that day uncle come to fetch (Men are punctual unlike my auntie damn late wan) and Jia Wei haven't tie her hair yet to come to school.
Aduih I stand there help her to button up her baju kurung (I can jadi mum already) , take out her comb and bla bla bla. She simply tie her hair but then didn't clip her hair. She wanted to take the other road but then Pengetua shouted "OI!!" really loud LOL. Scared the beejeezus out of me.
So I just go and say Good Morning but she didn't hear (what the hell?) so I said it again. Then she say "Okay." Then I go lor LOL. I wanted to ask her why she never smiles.

Bla bla bla.

Meranti did all these stupid warm ups and then my shirt like slipped off and since we were BUSY doing the warm ups I didn't pull it up yet. Then that stupid Mr. Chee go rotan me. And then threaten me IN CHINESE. Humph. What if I don't understand English huh?!
Summore he's like a total PERVERT. Either that or he's blind.
Cos last year I saw him go inside the girl's toilet.
NO ONE AND I MEAN NO MAN WILL GO INSIDE A GIRLS TOILET.
Except for Mr. Chee. Maybe he thinks that girl=boy. Sampat.
Okay. Stop talking about teachers that can't read.
Now.
Our class, the notice boards
SUCKS!!!!
Our ketua kelas like said MESSY LOOKS NICE!
OMG that is ridiculous.
THANK GOD TEACHER LET US RE-DO IT.
THANK GOODNESS.
OK.
Gotta try to draw donuts now.
buh bye.

You May Also Like

0 comments