KLCC Trip :D

by - 9:18 AM

Okay. About yesterday. :B
Followed my mum and aunt to Nichii Fashion City yesterday~
So many cute Tee's there!!! LOL there was a chihuahua one damn cute yellow colour one .
And then also got this Hawaiian dancer shirt..
I wanted to buy this really cute hat that I keep putting on and back on the shelf LOL.
In the end didn't get it. :(
That place is a big place. D: The toilet door is a curtain... -.-" Didn't dare to use it lol.
WHO WILL LA?
Anyways, my thighs really hurt from Friday's 800 m run. Damn long didn't run. Hate running :X
Walk here walk there and then go to try them on.
Buy so many clothes wei my mum and aunt. I only got two. Aduih.
And then when we line up to pay for the clothes,
one of the mannequin's hair fell down. LOL
Poor bald mannequin.
After Nichii, went to fetch my OTHER aunt from Semenyih to go to KLCC. :B
Went to Isetan and then erm browse la... Saw this place where you pick a shirt and then pick a gem design and they press the design on the shirt! Cool huh? But I didn't get it cos my maid like has these hands that can rip it bit by bit so didn't get it luh.
And then went to Padini Authentics and my mum forced me to go try on a red and white striped long sleeve shirt and a pair of almost-3/4-denim pants. I like long sleeved shirts :)
And then bought that la they give a free army print bag. Gonna use that for tuition :)
And then went to Ecessis or whatever it is spelled and my mum got persuaded by the assistant there and tried on a huge amount of clothes. She was like in and out in and out. My aunt also tried on tons of clothes.
Tried on clothes for about an hour and a half. OMG right?!
Then try on so many clothes also no use, my mum get one green one only.
Aduih.
Then walk walk walk walk walk walk eat walk walk.
Keep walking until eight thirty.
Exercise day today. Especially me. I jadi bag-girl when they go try on shoes. Walk here walk there with these heavy bags in my grasp.
Oh oh oh and the L'Occitane Citrus pefume SMELLS SO NICE!!
Lemon-y smell :B She sprayed on my hand and i keep smelling it.
Niceeee :B
Okay.
Done here.
Buh-byes :B

You May Also Like

0 comments