Old Dogs Movie

by - 11:49 AM


Yesterday went to Leisure Mall to watch Old Dogs. 6pm punye movie, we go there at 2. -.-"
Finally ate at Sakae Sushi (or how I like to call it, SAKAI SUSHI) but unfortunately, my tooth hurts whenever i bite.
So I lightly chew everything. Aduih.
Anyways, went to Popular (DUH) and walk here, walk there. Then I settled myself with "My Sister's Keeper". Quite nice :) I'm saving up cash for another book now:
"P.S. I love You" By Cecelia Ahern. The synopsis made it sound nice :) The guy died and left these notes for the woman to survive, all ending with "p.s. I love you". It's about 32 bucks. Maybe next week..
Anyway, after a long wait, I FINALLY GOT THE BOOK!
"Lost for Words" by Lorelei Mathias. <3 <3 <3
HAHAHAHAHA.
You guys remember right? Got through my archives to find out. Been waiting for that book. :D
Currently, the book is hard to read. Quality not really good. No choice, it was the last one on the rack :( Wish I could've got a better quality one. :(
Okay. Back to Old Dogs.
Starring one of my favourite actors - Robbin Williams! No, don't mistake him with Robbie Williams like I did. :B
I can't believe the rating is only 6%!
Well, yeah, it IS confusing at the start. My brother only liked ONE part, he laughed like crazy.
Didn't watch Alvin and the Chipmunks cos mum said I should've grown out of it anyway.
BUT I HAVEN'T!
Who can resist the cuteness of a chipmunk? D:
WHO?!
Anyways.
Over and Out.
And Sin, if you're reading this.
Lost For Words.
Is MINE
HAHAHAHAHA.
I'm still evil :B

You May Also Like

0 comments