HO WENWEN.

by - 9:30 PM

Today daftar for ko-kurikulum.
To match the schedule with the guys in Auntie's van,
I have officially chosen:

  • Bola Jaring!
  • English Society..again.
ADUIH.
At least both also got friends :D
Net ball..passing ball only right?
I can only pass balls. :D
Was really angry and frustrated when the guys in the van wanted to join PING PONG.
I mean, COME ON!!! Ping pong?
Aduih.
And finally daftar already then..erm..nothing la.
Oh, and found out a dirty little secret from NG SIN WI today.
Shush. Scoot. Don't try to find out. :D
*
Anyways, at 5:15 p.m. went to canteen for the Meranti thingy.
GO GO GO MERANTI!!!!!!!! :D
And
picked the pengerusi all those crap.
Trisha's the pengerusi.
Wenwen's the naib pengerusi
Sharmila I think is setiausaha.
Su Jean is the naib bendahari
And I'm the form 2's AJK.
Thanks to Ho Wenwen. ==
Aihs.


You May Also Like

0 comments