Books and More GALORE!

by - 6:14 PM

Currently mad broke. Still need to get Zanne and Wenwen their presents.. Haven't thought of anything yet!! THEY ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING! And then summore Zanne leh wanna read but don't know the book title .__." swt.

I'm currently saving my money.
Forgive me for late presents, please. :)

After gau-dim-ing the present problem, gonna fulfill my booklist.

  1. The Book of Tomorrow - Cecelia Ahern (Cecelia Ahern you rock.)
  2. Shopaholic Ties the Knot - Sophie Kinsella (I still didn't get this one yet =_=)
  3. Where Rainbows End - Cecelia Ahern (sniffs)
  4. Forever Princess - Meg Cabot (it's the last one!! MUST. FIND. OUT. WHAT. HAPPENED.)

And these will cost me..

About RM130. MADDDD EXXPEENNSIIIVVEE!

BUT. It's worth it. If the school library had books like these, it will be my best friend. I might even hallucinate and talk to the library walls and hug the book cases.

But alas.

OUR SCHOOL LIBRARY SUCKS! It's full with these Lizzie McGuire books and all these children books *slaps forehead in frustration* ohmigod... Why not some Cecelia Ahern and Sophie Kinsella? WHY NOT HUH?? Not even Gossip Girls. Geez. No wonder Malaysians aren't reading so much. They don't have good reading material at school. How to cultivate the reading culture??? No wonder la.

Anyways.

Besides the books, I need earphones too. And that will cost me..

Rm130+RM25 = RM155.

There goes my wallet. T_T Okay. I get RM10 a week. So RM 150 will take me.. 15 weeks without eating at school.

15 weeks = 3 months ++ Which means I'll lose like.. I dunno.. 10 kg? XDD IMPOSSIBLE! I still have snacks at home. Healthy snacks but still snacks.

What am I saying. How in hell can I stand 15 weeks without eating at school?????? That's pretty impossible. Plus there's no more space in my house for more books. Means I'll need to get rid of Enid Blyton.

Oh well, we all have to move on.

Money Money Money

@6:30 p.m.

You May Also Like

0 comments