Ice Cubes Pencils and Oil

by - 10:38 AM

Yesterday had this ceramah at school..
It's from Kafe@teen. They were so disgusting.
The counsellors in our school are sick...SICK!!
They keep paying these people to come to our school and talk about the forbidden stuff.
Summore this time got guys summore =_="

Okay. So.
They were talking about teenage puppy love and bla bla bla
then got this video that we couldn't hear what the hell is it saying can watch only.
but
"takpela, at least the front row can here abit, kan?"
That's what the fat one said.

Halfway through me and Michelle got bored so I asked her what is rape la.
Then she told me "You don't know wan arh??"
Then I say: "Nope. I thought is forced sex?"
Then she say yeah la something like that...
Then she told me that rape is like..umm..for example la.
Someone take pencil and poke it up your there and then pour ice cubes over it then take minyak angin and pour -.-" sweat.
Then she say last time got these crazy people
chop brinjals and carrots and force it up the small hole.
EEEEEEEYYYYEEERRRRRRRRR.
what the hell XDD

***

Went to the gym today cos dunno why Puan See is in charge of __________'s _________ celebration/party.
So umm we play on then hard bouncy thingy lor.
Then I found out..

I shrunk.
Yeah. I was 154 cm, then at the gym there found out I was only152cm.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Must.
Grow.
Taller.
=_="

I can't SHRINK right??? Maybe the thingy rosak already wan la XD

Shrunk-ed.
@10:51 a.m.

You May Also Like

0 comments