Miss Lee

by - 10:45 PM

Ohmigod I won third in Spelling Beeeeee!!
Second - Koveen
First - Jin Hua (who else)
and Michelle trying to make me feel guilty cos she ..
nevermind don't wanna mention here.. too malu already =_=

***
Today Miss Lee teach us Form 3 stuff
kesian Kevin Yap
She stare at him with her weird stare and say UNDERSTAND in her weird voice..
it's like trying to get him to get the horrible message:
"understand or you have to touch me"
Horrible !!
WHO WANNA TOUCH HER!
Although today her hair looks better. At least got a theme XDD
Not like last time her hair look like it's clipped-on or something.. =_=
***
Tuition was boring.
So damn cold
Iris and Zanne keep complaining.. I jadi message center or something =_=
Lucky Cheryl no need to hear them keep whining
"verrryyyy cooooollddddd"
Jesus Christ, next time bring jacket lor!!! =_= lol so simple only marh.
Oh and.
IRRRIIIISSSSS
IRRRIISSSSSS
IIIIIRRRIIISSSSSSS!!
We're playing a game cos _______ likes _________ *I think*
hahahahahahaha.
So.
***
Whole day "Beast is the B2st" stuck in my head.
Make me feel like dancing what the hell.
=_= forgive me if my hand-clapping is annoying. Can't help it lols.
Hot guys have this effect on me.
All the guys in school are nerds.
Well, almost all of them. All the un-nerdy ones are taken or gay.
Why are gay people usually hot in novels?
Weird. What a waste of looks.

You May Also Like

0 comments