One. Two. Three?

by - 10:06 AM

Let's start this post with 10 random facts about yours truly.

  1. I pulled my earphones too hard, the wire broke :( Now it's cacat-ed.
  2. I'm broke cos of all the stuff I need to buy (eg: new earphones)
  3. I want Leona Lewis's cheekbones, they're so.. cool XD
  4. I don't have an iPod (I know, *shock*)
  5. I get angry easily when I'm hungry (-.- yes I scold you randomly cos I'm hungry)
  6. Coffee makes my head ache.
  7. I like old songs (when barbra streisand was a brunette)
  8. I just found out all my blog titles don't make sense.
  9. I like meat. *rawr* I'm a carnivore!! :D Or rather.. a dessert-arian?
  10. I want everything in Minitoons but as I said in num.2: I'm broke.
***


Something horrible happened to Verinia yesterday!! D:
Can't say here later she come kill me.
Try to cheer up..There's always a second chance :)

Okay. I just thought of another random fact:

11. I think I'm one of those crazy girls who go ga-ga over guys -.-" I rate guys.

So what if I rate guys la XD It's not like I do anything with them anyways. The rule book never said anything about rating the opposite gender.
In fact, I think the guys rate girls too.
I'm serious.
I'm not joking. Seriously, I'm serious. Someone told me before if I'm not wrong.

oh. And another random fact:

12. I like to dip french fries in everything. Like: coffee, soda, tea, slushies... and I never got a stomach ache... yet.

I'm so scared right now.
(p.s., leona lewis's Broken is nice :])
Today no exams = results = tension = bad grades = omg = drop position = next year die.
!
[Yes. I think of the future. LOL sometimes I map out my life. As in get a job, hook a guy, get married and also thought of savings for the baby powder and diapers and whether or not my child will love the pacifier like I did. (I kept using the pasifier until I was 6 and I called it my "jut jut" XD)]

I'm so nervous... what if I get all B?!?!?!?!!? I only confirm I got one A now = English.
Teacher told me and I don't think teachers can lie. They are TEACHERS. But they're human too so... ?

oh and another random fact:

13. I have large intestines (I think) They inflate up and only deflate themselves when the raspberry chu-chu-train comes =_=" I think only Zanne (if she can remember) what is a raspberry chu-chu-train.


Hey. I coloured alot of words in this post. *congratulations ezhen*

Scared of results
Queen of Random-nia
La-la-la-la Oranges are nice
@ 10:25 p.m.

You May Also Like

0 comments