Huh?

by - 10:05 AM

Happy Birthday Ho Wen Yi~
May your sweet seventeen be the best (and only) birthday
I'm not sure what colour you like so I put pink since wenwen likes pink lols.
You're related.

***

Watched Super Junior's fourth album's single: Bonamana!
It sounds abit like Sorry Sorry.. the song reminds me of bananas... =_=
I couldn't find Sungmin in there.. could only recognize Donghae, Yesung, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Kyuhyun..oh and Ryeowook..
WHERE THE HELL IS SUNGMIN??!?!?!?!?!
=_=
Starting to see the hot-side of Siwon LOL
Just watched the MV again, finally found Sungmin.
His hair is so weird.
For some reason I don't like Ryeowook. Maybe it's cos his eyes are so small they're more like slits than eyes.
Does this mean I'm bias-ed? o_o
And for some reason Kyuhyun stands out from this song alot.. In my opinion la.
Maybe it's cos this song ain't his style?
Or maybe cos I'm used to them singing "sorry sorry"
Does this also mean I'm bias-ed? o___o

***

Feeling random today..
Wonder why?

***

If a guy has a squeaky voice, does this mean he's a sissy?
Cos GiKwang has a kinda squeaky voice.. high voice if I may.
HIGH FOR A GUY LA.
But he's not a sissy.. or is he? .___.
But he has abs!! and biceps!!!
It's a waste if he IS a sissy.. cos.. I don't know.
It's just weird if you have this totally hot body and you're a sissy.
It's just so.. not right.

I love SHINee, B2st and Suju @ 10:25 a.m.

You May Also Like

0 comments