Subsidies BOOM!

by - 5:35 PM

Subsidies to be removed in another 4 days..
Which means eating one keping roti canai = RM2.
Yup. One piece of roti canai equals to my allowance.
Boo Hoo Hoo.

The thing is that everything will go up
and if SOMEONE continues to recklessly using the air-conditioning, they'll :

  1. make another hole in the ozone layer
  2. make their parents bankrupt
That's the problem.
No one cares about how their parents HAS to pay for US.
Which means we're not the people paying the electric bill,
OUR PARENTS ARE.
See?
So let's try to stop using our money or stupid stuff :)
I don't know about you guys but I don't like to pay a RM400 electric bill when I don't mostly contribute to it!
OK la, if I use the electric until RM400, I'll just use less electric lor.
But I don't wanna pay for someone who knows how much is the bill and doesn't care cos
"Not I pay mah!"
You will when you have a family of your own.

Oh the agony of having families.
Summore no more the book lending scheme :(
Have to pay for our text books now :(
*sigh*
Care for Malaysia, don't care for us middle-class and below
Lots of you guys are filthy rich out there but don't forget us lowly life forms.

Subsidies and Idiots
@5:41 p.m.

You May Also Like

0 comments