OMG!!

by - 9:15 PM

Ohmigod Cik Khoo scared the hell out of me today..

I was standing (innocently) while looking at 2D's notice board la (cos the PJK section very colourful) and then tiba-tiba..

CK: EZHEN!
Me: Har?
CK: *looks up* Yess. EZHEN!
Me: o___o

I thought she going to scold me for standing there..

CK: HAR! YOU! What you did on the top floor today?
Me: Har?!
CK: Don't har ME! I boleh CAM muka you.
Me: Har?! Oooh. Cos Pn See ask me to take the extension cord so I took the short way la.. go up stairs then come down shorter road mah..
CK: I saw you SENTUH lelaki!
Everyone: HAAARRRRR!?!??!?!?!
Michelle: Cannot be la, ezhen doesn't even talk to guys!


XDDD
Ohmigod. She HAS to be joking. Cos I really didn't touch ANYONE!! I only saw Jia Wei and almost kissed Soo Sean cos didn't see her XDDD lol I'm not a lesbian okay tqvm.

****
Can't wait for SUNDAYY!!!
Not only Mother's day okay, is Chan Xhi Yan and MY birthday!! :D
And then 11th May is Tung See Yen's birthday too! YAY MAY-IANS! XDD
Alot of people only remember is Mother's day.. =___=
Aiya nevermind la.

You May Also Like

0 comments