Me? Guess not.

by - 8:20 PM

Heyyy~

You know the rule about us afternoon session can't go up when morning session is learning?
Guess what.
Pn. See force me to go up to take the stupid kebakaran paper thingy.
And I got scolded. Then when I give her, seems like its cos Cik Minot and her wanted to see.
OUT OF SO MANY CLASSES SHE PICKED ME?!?!?!
Summore the person who scold me in Pn Chan and she's like a total freako with this auntie-voice.
I do not regret calling her auntie in her face before cos her voice is totally freak-ish.
Maybe it's a koperasi-thing cos Pn Chia also has that voice.
Why can't she do something good for her body and walk upstairs to the bilik guru to see? I'm quite sure there's one in there. =_=
what is it with teachers and not exercising. No wonder they're getting fatter.
And maybe the reason why they're breeding like flies is because they want a reason to NOT walk upstairs and put their hands behind their backs and say "aduihh" all the time.

***

You keep whining to me about what you want
Okay la, but don't do it so often!
Don't whine, why can't you just DO something about it?

That is a life-changing talk lols. Came from my brother. Cos he said that at least if I have a goal I have to work for it
cos:
There's no such thing as a free lunch!
We can't always wish for stuff from Santa Claus or God! God will not be amused if we keep asking for stuff from him!!
We have to WORK for it!!! :D
You know, I think I'm gonna lose readers by writing these things cos lots of people don't like it when I talk like my brother cos it makes me look like some sort of show-off.
But I'm not! I still need to improvee!!

***

I joined the spelling bee and english quiz with Michelle!! :D
Yayy.. ! XD
Oh and can't believe Sook Yee went crazy cos I told her I read Seventeen XD
It's normal la. Besides, I buy Seventeen cos of the DIY section!! :D
If you guys got don't want already punya denim skirt, can donate me?? I wanna try the denim hand bag lols. For fun.
Thanks~

You May Also Like

0 comments