Operation:?

by - 9:44 AM

I can conclude that I cannot negotiate Korean music with Rachel Alyssa Wang anymore lols
she's too rough. Lost time, she won't change her mind so don't bother trying to change her lols
No offence.

***

I am OFFICIALLY dying cos of exams
My parents are tryint to convince me that understanding Chinese is ESSENTIAL!
PPPPFFFTT..
I don't wanna learn it cos it's boring. At least at primary school the teacher's method better.
Yeah. I'm crazy by saying rotan-ing people is better.
Maybe I'm just used to it?
Haven't "taste" the rotan for one year!
Accomplishment much?
Dunno.

***

Miss Lee wore a table cloth yesterday XD It certainly looked like a table cloth.
Her hair is too.. WEIRD and looks fake.
Maybe it's a hair wig????? D:
But at least she teach intergers until I can understand.
Not like Puan Hazlina talk rojak language. English and BM together.
HELLO?
Maybe Maths is supposed to be taught by Chinese lols
Chinese go a looooonng way with maths.
My dad took 15 minutes just describing a question
when Miss Lee took 3 minutes.
But my dad describe longer cos he wanna teach me the concept.
While Miss Lee just teach us how to do, not the concept.
So..
In terms of knowledge my dad better
In terms of speed teachers better.

***

Can't wait for next week. Sighs.
Next week Friday no need to go to school! Public holiday! :D
Oh and someone's birthday is cominggg.. ;D

You May Also Like

0 comments