Johor!

by - 7:36 PM

Yesterday was Johor-trip Day! :D
Traffic jam from Sungai Besi till Melaka =_= hate it.
There goes the shopping time =_= No time to sight-seeing. *sighs*
3:45 pm arrived at the hotel.. called "J Hotel".. is actually a budget hotel. Damn colourful. It's new!
The lounge was so damn nice!! Just stepped in and the first word from my mouth was
"WAAAHHHHH!!"

Lounge part I
LOOOVE the pink and black couch! <3

Lounge part II
When I grow up and get an office of my own, I want chairs like those!! LOOK AT THE COOL-NESS! Some of you may be anti-colour people but who cares cos I LOVE IT!

We stayed in the Family Room.
It was purple :)

Looked at the pictures of the Boutique Room and it looks nice. Will want to go in there.
Anyways,
The hotel was surrounded by all these restaurants and boutiques!! o_o

Went to this place called "The Hub"
It's a cafe/hair salon/boutique.
You just go in right is the cafe, then on the side is the hair salon in a diff room, then at the back is
the boutique.
Ordered a Strawberry Ice Blend while waiting for mum. P: yummmsss~

Then go back to the hotel and bathe..
7pm go to the dinner place but turns out the dinner started at 8:45 pm =_=
We polished 4 plates of peanuts XD Too hungry~
The food was OKOK la. 3/5 but the decor ROCKS! :D

photo credits to jhotel.my

Anyways..
The hotel rocks. LOL

You May Also Like

0 comments