Clearing the Air.

by - 1:10 PM

I am getting sick and tired of all these comments that people make about me acting perverted to get guys' attention or just generally being an attention whore.

Honestly, that's just some bull shit. I do not act pervy to get attention. I am still a virgin, thankyouverymuch. 

And I can take a joke, really I can. But when you repeatedly, and very stubbornly joke about me not being a virgin and being a rapist, I will claw your brains out from your eye sockets. You do not fuck with me in this kind of matter. It is rude, it is obnoxious and really, it hurts a little on the inside that you would stubbornly think such a thing.

How would you like it if I tell the whole world you're a skank because you wear brightly patterned, lacy underwear? You wouldn't really like it, because now your rep is tarnished.

Yes, I admit my hormonal obsessions with half-naked guys. I'm quite sure it'll pass and I'm working on it. I'm not as crazy as I was two years ago. I still spazz about them, but in a more toned down way than I acted last time.

Rest assured, I do NOT go around sucking people's dicks. I do NOT. I do NOT involve myself in any sexual activity nor do I desire it. I do not have sexual fantasies of giving someone a blow job. I am still a virgin mentally, and physically.

Sometimes I joke about it, sure. But it's called a joke for a reason. BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, AND BECAUSE IT AIN'T FUCKING REAL. So shut your trap about me being some sort of rapist on rampage. Because it's embarrassing, it's humiliating and it's just downright rude and unethical.

I may seem like a lay-back person to you, but I do have my own set of ethics and morale. I do not push people with my mean-ness, I do not cross the line. I know when to stop, okay? Sometimes I do it because I feel that the person has more potential, and therefore I give a little mean insult so they'll prove me wrong, okay.

I fucking hate it when people just going all "yeah, yeah yeah," and dismissing me when I'm obviously trying to prove myself right. I get extremely irritated, and you can see it clearly on my face if I am annoyed at you. I do not do anything to you, but inside.

INSIDE.
I WANT TO FUCKING GLUE YOU TO THE WALL AND STAPLE YOUR NIPPLES TOGETHER UNTIL I DRILL MY POINT INTO YOUR BRAIN.

You May Also Like

0 comments