explosions

by - 10:42 PM

Initially, I intended this rant to be on Facebook. I realised that it would have been too long, so here I am now.

Honestly, I do not give a shit if my school sends out their spies to spy on students outside the school walls. The school faculty is too insecure, apparently. Well, fuck you. Read this, tangkap me, delay my SPM results. I don't give a shit. This needs to be said, and I am going to say it. SMK Seri Mutiara of Taman Taynton View is a fucking ridiculous school with stupid rules.

Does any other school update their rule book every year? If yours does, well your school sucks too then. They're out to get us, I tell you. They're out to get us.

If you are contemplating transferring to my school, well kiss your worries goodbye. Sign yourself up to another school. I mean it.

Guess what they're doing now. Guess what the disciplinarians of my fucking ridiculous school is doing now. The prefects have to now come earlier with their long-ass rulers and measure your pinafore lengths. It has to be 10cm below the knee.

Notice how stupid this sounds already. First of all, where exactly IS the knee? Where do you start? WOULDN'T IT MAKE EVERYONE'S LIFE EASIER IF YOU JUST SAY BELOW THE KNEE?!? Who the fuck cares anyways? This means girls with long legs have to wear pinafores 5 times bigger just so it can go 10cm below the "knee".

I'm just getting started here.
And apparently, now we cannot have coloured lines on our shoes.

Uh, WHAT THE FUCK?!??!?! Oh my God these people live under rocks. Who made these rules? WHO MADE THESE RULES???
Apparently, school shoes have to be pure white. HAH. HAHA. I LAUGH AT YOUR RIDICULOUSNESS. Next thing you'll know they'll be giving us warnings. Fuck you, man. Fuck you.

YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M JUST GOING TO SAY IT.
PN YEAN NEEDS A FUCKING LIFE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET THIS DONATION BOX DEDICATED TO HER HAPPINESS, BECAUSE THIS LADY NEEDS SOME. SHE IS OBVIOUSLY IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOME SENSE AND COMPASSION. MAYBE HER HUSBAND IS AN ABUSER. EXCUSE ME, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GO CHECK IF HER LIFE IS OKAY. BECAUSE ADULTS WITH NON-OK LIVES USUALLY CAUSE PEOPLE AROUND THEM TO HAVE SHITTY LIVES TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER. IT'S SICK, BUT TRUE.

I also do not like you, Pn Chin. You freaking orange haired auntie. You need to learn how to talk, you need to learn some manners. You need to fucking learn that students are not your underlings and slaves. We're kids who are forced to come to school to get some education, so some respect will be nice. I'm not asking you teachers to serve us food on silver platters. But a fucking response to our greetings will be nice. Not just a simple nod of acknowledgement you turds, it would be encouraging to us all if you guys SMILED and said GOOD MORNING like Pn Tan or Pn Chen. HELLO. DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT NOTICE HOW EVERYONE LIKES PN CHEN.

Oh, Pn Roslina. Wherefore art thou? I MISS YOUR NICENESS.

As for the rest of you guys,

You May Also Like

0 comments